There are 2 main options a player can access to disable and enable in game settings.
- Sound Settings – Tap to turn on/off the game’s background music and game battle music.
- Resolution – This will let you access the graphics of your phone and adjust it into Low and High graphics.
- Push Settings – This setting will let you see the system notification and Display tips in the game.
- Characters – This will allow you to change your character to use your another character in the game.
- Escape function – This will allow you to return immediately in the town if you’re stuck or trap on a stage or part of a place.
- Bind Account – This will allow you to bind your game account into facebook or Gmail account.
- Title – This will allow you to rename your character name.
- Quit – Exit Button
- Support – If you have any suggestions or concern, this is where you can request it to the game developers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.